Today's Deal: Tape or Bead Hair Extensions -OR- Date-night Blow Out from Ulysses!Ulysses
Join the Group Buy
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
- Tape Hair Extensions for only $100 (up to a $200 value). These virtually undetectable seamless hair extensions typically last for about 10-12 weeks. Includes labor, hair is not included. Typical hair cost for Tape Extensions is $160-200.
- Bead Hair Extensions for only $225 (up to a $450 value). These hair extensions are applied with small strands of your own hair and joint together with the microbead which are very discreet and are unnoticeable in your hair. These extensions typically last for 10-12 weeks. Includes labor, hair is not included. Typical hair cost for Bead Extensions is $225.
- Ulysses Blowout for only $22 (up to a $45 value). Treat yourself to gorgeous date-night hair with the Ulysses signature shampoo, deep treatment conditioning and blow dry style.
Change your look to match your mood — because waiting on Mother Nature takes too much time. Ulysses specializes in all types of extensions: bead, glue, weft and now tape-in (a better, gentler way).
For more information call the professionals at Ulysses at 801-953-0954, or visit them online on Facebook.
The Fine Print
- Extensions include initial consultation and labor after hair has been purchased
- Hair not included (typically $160-$200 for tape, and around $225 for bead)
- Appointments required, and subject to availability
- 24 hour cancellation notice or voucher may be void
- Tax and gratuity not included, please tip at full value
- Expires: January 26th, 2013
Mon - Sat 9 am - 9 pm by appointment