Today's Deal: Planet Play Galaxy Pass including Buffet, Games + Activities!Planet Play
Join the Group Buy
More Great Deals
Madame Tussauds Vegas: Tickets & Extras, Half Off
Vegas: Family-Friendly Comedy Variety Show
Vegas Party Bus w/VIP Club Access & Unlimited Drinks
Hit Show 'Recycled Percussion' in Vegas
'Vegas! The Show' at Saxe Theater
What deals would you like to see featured?
We are here for you. Tell us what kinds of deals you'd like to see, so we can bring you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Your feedback is valuable to us.Give Feedback
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Experience "out of this world" fun with today's deal from Planet Play. For only $12.50 (a $31 value) you get a Galaxy Pass to explore the over 55,000 square feet of absolute entertainment!
- All You Can Eat Pizza Buffet
- $10 game cards (rechargeable and can be used for any game or attraction)
- 3 Free Attractions
- Attractions include Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, Go Karts, Mini Golf, Mini Bowling, H2 Overdrive, Pump It Up Dance, Lets Go Jungle, Blazing Angels, and all of the Tiny Town rides
- BONUS: With this deal if you add an additional $5 to your game card at redemption, Planet Play will match it!
Purchase multiple and bring the whole family! If you purchase as a "gift" the price will be hidden from the certificate.
The Fine Print
- Includes: 1 Buffet, $10 Game Cards, 3 Attractions
- Bonus: If you add $5 additional to your game card at redemption, Planet Play will match it to make $10!
- May purchase and redeem multiple passes
- Each pass valid for only 1 person, can't be split
- Buffets must be used in one visit
- Game cards may be redeemed at any time ($1 new card activation fee per card is required)
- Not valid with any other discount offers, gift certificates, or coupons
- For discounts on future visits, text "Planetplay" to 90210
- Taxes not included, and will be charged upon redemption
- Expires: 05/31/2013
About Planet Play
Got little ones? Bring them to our play ground area. Tiny Town is a place for them to climb and slide at no charge. There are smaller rides along with mini air hockey and many kid friendly games.