Back by Popular Demand: Railroad Aventure for 2: Magic or Fiddle Fest Train!Heber Valley Railroad
Join the Group Buy
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
❥ Chocolate Lovers Train: enjoy a relaxing and entertaining evening ride while sampling some of the best of Utah's chocolate delights. You'll also be treated to live music from amazing local musicians along the way.
Friday, Feb 8th @ 7:00 pm Sold Out
Friday, March 8th @ 7:00 pm Sold Out
❥ Magic Train: join the funny and talented magician Century Russell on board the scenic Heber Valley Railroad's Heber Creeper. Tickets also include fruit and cheese snacks, along with bottled water or soft drinks.
- Friday, Feb 22nd @ 7:00 pm
- Friday, March 22nd @ 7:00 pm
❥ Fiddle Fest Train: bring your date and enjoy this unique, old-fashioned train ride. You'll enjoy cozy seating, and be entertained with a troop of talented fiddle players. Your toes will be tapping the whole nostalgic ride! Tickets also include fresh fruit, cheese snacks, bottled water or soft drinks.
- Friday, March 1st @ 7:00 pm
These Friday night, 2 hour round trip, special trains are the perfect date! Spacious seating allows you to relax and put your feet up. Bring a blanket to cuddle and experience the full magic of the experience. Each train includes live entertainment and music, snacks and drinks. Other concessions available on board.
- Magic Train - Friday, Feb 22st @ 7:00 pm
- Magic Train - Friday, March 22st @ 7:00 pm
- Fiddle Fest Train - Friday, March 1st @ 7:00 pm
The Fine Print
- Valid only for event + date selected at purchase only
- Each offer valid for 2 people
- May purchase additional offers for self + gifts
- Must call ticket office after purchase to reserve space and claim offer
- Can't be combined with other offers
- Must be used on selected day of the event in 2013, expires after event is over
About Heber Valley Railroad
M - S 9 am - 5 pm
Heber Valley Railroad is Utah's only historic tourist railroad. Located in the beautiful Heber Valley, trains run this winter on
Monday nights and Thursdays through Saturdays.
Our regular scenic excursions run Thur-Sat at 11am and 3pm. The 11am is a 2 hour round trip, and the 3pm a 90 minute round trip.
Special event trains include low-cost Monday Night Trains, and Friday night "couples" specials including Chocolate Lovers Train, Magic Train, and Fiddle Fest Trains.