Today's Deal: Family Ice Skating Pass: 5 Admissions + Skate Rental for only $16.25!Utah Olympic Oval
Join the Group Buy
More Great Deals
Go San Deigo Card Pass to Top Attractions
Vegas 'Mentalist' Show on The Strip
'Vegas! The Show' at Saxe Theater
Hit Show 'Recycled Percussion' in Vegas
Half Off Admission to Hands-On SCORE! Exhibit at Luxor
50% off Steak Dinner for 2 at the Stratosphere
What deals would you like to see featured?
We are here for you. Tell us what kinds of deals you'd like to see, so we can bring you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Your feedback is valuable to us.Give Feedback
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
Experience the thrill of ice this winter in a safe and controlled environment with today's deal from the Utah Olympic Oval.
For only $16.25 ($32.50 value) you get a Family Fun Pack of 5 ice skating admissions and skate rentals.
Skating is always fun, but skating on a 400 meter ice oval that holds more Olympic & World records than anywhere else...that is incredible. There is no better place to skate than the Utah Olympic Oval. The skate rental fleet includes more than 1,000 pairs of figure, hockey, and speed skates in youth size 6 through adult size 14.
Experience some of the "fastest ice on earth", and enjoy an affordable and fun way to stay healthy during the cold winter months.
- 50% off ice skating and skate rental at the Utah Olympic Oval!
- Skating is an affordable and fun way to be healthy during the winter cold months
- Rink is climate controlled at a 65 degree temperature
- Skate rental available in figure, hockey or speed skates
- Enjoy hockey, figure/speed skating, curling, your birthday party, team building event, company party or running track - all available at the Utah Olymipc Oval!
The Fine Print
- Deal includes: 5 ice skating passes and 5 ice skate rentals at Utah Olympic Oval
- Must use entire voucher, can't be split across several visits
- No cash value, no cash back
- Not valid with other deals or promotions
- Voucher must be presented at time of redemption
- Must be redeemed and used on the same day
- Expires: April 30th, 2013