Today's Deal: Complete Dental Exam, X-Rays, Cleaning + Custom Take-Home Teeth-Whitening Trays w/ Lifetime Refills!Corner Canyon Dental
Join the Group Buy
More Great Deals
What deals would you like to see featured?
We are here for you. Tell us what kinds of deals you'd like to see, so we can bring you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Your feedback is valuable to us.GIVE FEEDBACK
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
- Comprehensive Dental Exam
- Custom Take-home Teeth-whitening Treatment + FREE Lifetime Refills (when you come in for a cleaning every 6 months)
Dr. Nathan Holt and his friendly staff are ready to provide you with professional care and the personal attention you deserve.
Why We ♥ Corner Canyon Dentistry
4.94 out of 5 on Terillion | 4.9 out of 5 on RateADentist
"Very friendly staff! Great movie selection! And I experienced above and beyond service taking care of unexpected situations right on the spot."
- Greata / 12/12 on RateADentist
"This was my first visit to Corner Canyon Dentistry and I must say that it was exceptional. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. They make sure you have a complete understanding of everything. I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Holt to address any dental needs."
- Lindsey / 12/12 on RateADentist
"It was my first appointment with them and it was great! It's like going a SPA instead of going to the Dentist. Thanks for all your attentions."
- Sol C. / 11/12 on RateADentist
The Fine Print
- Includes: Dental Exam, Cleaning, X-rays + Take-home Custom Teeth-whitening Trays
- Free Lifetime Teeth-whitening Refills included on every 6 month visit
- Appointments required and subject to availability, 24 hour cancellation notice or voucher may be void
- All services must be redeemed by same customer, can't be shared
- Limit 1 voucher per person, additional as gifts
- Expires: 3/1/2013
About Corner Canyon Dental
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
2nd + 4th Saturday of the Month 8 am - 1 pm
Nathan C. Holt, D.M.D., studied Dentistry at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. Dr. Holt is trained and qualified in all aspects of dentistry including: restorative, pediatrics, oral surgery, endodontics, prosthodontics, geriatrics, and orthodontics. While training in dental school Dr. Holt was recognized and honored by the Senate of the Commonwealth of Kentucky for outstanding contributions he rendered with Remote Area Medical Clinics, a non-profit, all volunteer, charitable organization in rural areas throughout Kentucky. He is a member of the American Dental Association and American Dental Educational Association, and Utah Dental Association.