Back by Popular Demand: 3 Rooms Pre-Treated & Carpet Cleaned - OR - Upholstery Cleaning only $49!Clean Green Carpet Cleaning
Join the Group Buy
More Great Deals
What deals would you like to see featured?
We are here for you. Tell us what kinds of deals you'd like to see, so we can bring you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Your feedback is valuable to us.GIVE FEEDBACK
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
- Powerful, truck-mounted service
- Speed dry system (2-3 hours)
- No harsh chemicals left in carpet
- Deep cleans traffic area
- Guaranteed pet odor removal
- Friendly, certified technicians
- On time arrival windows
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
The Fine Print
- Service Area: Salt Lake County, Davis County, Utah County, Weber County, and Park City
- Minimum service charge applies for locations an hour or more outside the Salt Lake Valley, so call ahead for more information.
- Carpet cleaning up to 200 square feet per room
- Upholstery cleaning up to 7 ft (two cushion couch/love seat)
- Additional charge for leather or sectionals
- Stairs, rugs, upholstery, tile and wood cleaning not included
- Not valid with other offers
- Substitution for areas is permitted at a cash value of Clean Green's Regular Pricing
- Call 801-554-7336 for appointment
- Expires: December 26th, 2012
About Clean Green Carpet Cleaning
Clean Green offers carpet, upholstery, tile and grout, and air duct cleaning services that are environmentally friendly and the most effective in the industry. Our uniformed, certified technicians will provide cleaning to all surfaces of your home with amazing results that last. Our innovative method for cleaning carpet leaves it clean and residue free (without chemicals or musty odors) while our Speed Dry process leaves it dry in approximately 1-2 hours.
Our tile and grout cleaning system renews your grout to its original luster and color. Our certified technicians can also clean your home’s air system, removing years of impurities in your HVAC system and allowing it to run more efficiently while improving the air quality in your home.