Back by Popular Demand: "Thriller" tickets by Odyssey Dance only $20Kingsbury Hall / Odyssey Dance Theatre
Join the Group Buy
More Great Deals
What deals would you like to see featured?
We are here for you. Tell us what kinds of deals you'd like to see, so we can bring you more of what you want and less of what you don't. Your feedback is valuable to us.GIVE FEEDBACK
Join the discussion (0 comments) Community Talking
"Thriller" by Odyssey Dance is back for its 15th year, and today's deal will get you into the action for only $20!
At purchase you will be asked to select your date from:
- Monday, Oct 24th at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, Oct 25th at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, Oct 26th at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, Oct 27th at 7:30 pm
This year's show will have all the favorite pieces from the past - Thriller, The Curse of the Mummy, Dem Bones, Frankenstein, Jason Jam, Salem’s Mass, The Lost Boys, and the River of Blood Dance - plus a few new surprises.
Get your tickets early, because most of the performances sold out last year! This show has it all - frights, amazement, scares and lots of laughs. Come and join this spectacular Halloween tradition and see what everyone is talking about - Odyssey Dance!
- Monday, October 24th at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, October 25th at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 26th at 7:30 pm
- Thursday, October 27th at 7:30 pm
- Buy as many as you want for family and friends
- See the acclaimed Halloween specctacular - now in its 15th year!
The Fine Print
- Deal includes: 1 ticket for "Thriller" from Odyssey Dance at Kingsbury Hall
- Valid ONLY for date selected at purchase, no exchanges
- Priority seating: First-come, first-serve basis
- After purchasing, exchange voucher for tickets at Kingsbury Hall Box Office. Exchange as soon as possible for better seats.
- Vouchers available for immediate printing
- Limited number of tickets per show, so act fast!
- Expires: Oct 29th, 2011
About Kingsbury Hall / Odyssey Dance Theatre
Odyssey Dancer Brandon Bryant came in second in the fifth season finale of the hit Fox TV Show “So You Think You Can Dance” (he follows Odyssey Dancers Thayne Jasperson and Matt Dorame, who made it to the finals of season four). Governor Gary Herbert declared August 20, 2009 Brandon Bryant Day and proclaimed, “Odyssey Dance Theatre has been an important and viable part of the arts and culture of the great state of Utah for the past 15 years.” He commended the company for bringing favorable national and international exposure to the quality of artists and people in the State of Utah and Brandon's achievements, which will serve as an inspiration to many young dancers in this state.
Utah’s Best of State for five years in a row, the company has carved a unique niche in the local and national dancescape and has, in fact, created a whole, new market for dance. Odyssey performs internationally to sold out houses and standing ovations, most notably in Beijing during the Summer Olympics.